We are in the final phase of the Microsoft GSIC’s competition in collaboration with LaLiga, looking for startups able to present disruptive technologies oriented to the football sector.
We have been selected among 279 proposals from 50 different countries. cinfo took part in the “Smart Venues” and “Media” categories with its tiivii® technology.
In “Smart Venues” we seek to improve he fans’ experience in the field and in other locations through the use of mobile devices.
In “Media” we seek to automatically and efficiently generate content for LaLiga’s OTT platform, LaLiga Sports.
From cinfo we bet on all the sport content reaching its fans, to create it inside the stadium, focusing on entertainment in the breaks and making easy the repetition of plays using LaLiga’s and tiivii‘s cameras together.
What can you do with tiivii technology?
tiivii provides a real-time video engine, hosted in the cloud, and able of producing different simultaneous applications on the same sporting event.
With this technology, cinfo has already developed different products. With its SDK it is possible to develop high performance video applications adapted to each customer’s needs, such as:
- multi-camera applications with zero latency camera change so each user can follow an event from their own point of view.
- virtual editing table hosted in the cloud.
- automatic production applications follow the game autonomously with artificial intelligence algorithms.
- real-time applications with a heat map over a sports event.
- real time apps to mark the movements of the 11 players of a football team and follow a specific one.
- artificial intelligence based kiss cam, capable of capturing and broadcasting in real time funny moments from the bleachers to the screens of a stadium.
cinfo has the can develop applications in real time thanks to our cloud video encoding technology. Our experience is our guarantee. We have designed products applicable to different commercial uses and adapted them to the specific problems of small and large customers.
If you want to know more about our technology, contact us.