On June 30th, cinfo will participate in a webinar of the Sports Marketing Committee of the Spanish Marketing Association to analyse the challenges and trends in the production and distribution of sports audiovisual content.
Supported by numerous technological advances and evolving demand preferences, there has been a major shift in the production and distribution of audiovisual sports content. The strengthening of PPV, the creation of OTT and SVOD services, as well as social media and influencers, are shaping a new paradigm in the sports industry.
What is the most relevant type of content for the audience, how is content production evolving, how relevant is the process of “democratisation” of access to audiovisual sports content? These are some of the questions that leading players in the sports industry will analyse in this webinar on 30 June from 13:30 to 14:30 (CET).
13:00 | Welcome
13:05 | Introduction
- Carlos Cantó, CEO of SPSG Consulting, member of MKT and head of the Sports Marketing Committee.
13:08 | Cómo afrontar la situación actual
- Quim Domenech, Head of Programming at DAZN España
- José Luís Hidalgo, Director of Operations of the Royal Spanish Swimming Federation
- Alfredo Bermejo, Digital Strategy Director at LaLiga
- Antonio Rodríguez del Corral, CEO at cinfo
- Mª José Santiago, head of Mediapro’s OTT business unit
- Moderator: Carlos Cantó, CEO of SPSG Consulting and member of the Marketing Spain Association
13:40 | Round table
13:55 | Audience questions
14:00 | Conclusion